What is the best for my skin…
After doing much research, I feel most comfortable recommending Obagi Medical Systems. I trained with their dermatologists. My family uses these products.
Obagi® NuDerm System
Obagi® NuDerm System addresses photo damage and restores healthy skin. Best for hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- 1. Gentle Cleanser Foaming gel cleanser
- 2. Toner combines Aloe and Witch Hazel
- 3. Morning Hydroquinone
- 4. Exoderm is a gentle exfoliator. Has 3% phytic acid. This good especially if sensitive to Glycolic acid
- 5. Physical sunscreen with 9% Zinc, 7% Octylinoxate
Obagi® Professional-C Serums
Obagi Professional-C Serums are the only preventative product available. This works best after toner. Obagi has the most stable vitamin C. This is a powerful antioxidant. Truly, Vitamin C is preventative medicine. It is an anti-inflammatory. It works with NuDerm to lighten and brighten skin.
Obagi® Elastiderm reduces fine lines around the eyes. It contains Copper, Zinc and Malonic Acid (from apples). It increases collagen. In a 9-week study, there was 18% increase in collagen with corresponding decrease in wrinkles. Works well with Botox. Use around the eyes.
Obagi® Elastilash is a peptide based product. It increase lash length I 2-3 months.
Obagi® Clenziderm acne therapy works well on moderate acne. It is fast at removing white heads and blackheads. Clenziderm works for normal to oily skin.
- 1. Is a 2% Salicylic Acid
- 2. Pore therapy is a 2% astringent
- 3. Is a soluble 5% Benzoyl Peroxide that kills bacteria
This Clenziderm is as effective as most prescription medications.