Herron & Bodiford Dermatology and Laser provides patients with full-service, comprehensive dermatology care.
We recognize the needs of each individual patient and that fully understanding your skin conditions and treatment options is important. Our goal is to provide patients and their families with the necessary information to make informed choices with a gentle, personal approach. Dr. Mark Herron is a Board-Certified Dermatologist and offers you the expertise and skill that is required to diagnose and treat all conditions of the skin and hair.
We invite you to schedule an appointment to discuss your concerns with Dr. Herron.
Common services we provide:
- General dermatology for patients of all ages
- Diagnosis and treatment for common and complicated skin disorders
- Psoriasis (including the use of systemic biologic agents)
- Mole and skin cancer examinations
- Diagnosis and treatment of premalignant and malignant lesions
- Pediatric dermatology
- Sun damage
- Treatment of warts, cysts, seborrheic keratoses and skin tags
- Preventative Skin Care
We provide complete skin examinations to identify and treat benign, premalignant and malignant lesions. Surgical treatment can include surgical removal, both simple and complex, and/or freezing with liquid nitrogen.
In the event that there is a growth on your skin that needs to be biopsied or removed, Dr.Herron has extensive training in skin surgery.
Our surgical services includes:
- Biopsy of suspicious skin lesions
- Removal of precancerous growths (actinic keratoses) by cryosurgery, pulsed dye laser or chemical peels
- Surgical removal of skin cancers such as basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma
- Removal of benign lesions such as moles, skin tags, seborrheic keratoses, warts and cysts
Dr. Herron is also a specialist in the use of non-surgical treatment options for certain precancerous lesions and certain skin cancers. FDA approved topical treatment alternatives include creams with immune modulators.