Herron Dermatology provides patients with complete, comprehensive skin examinations for skin cancer.
We invite you to schedule an appointment to discuss your concerns with Dr. Herron.
Common services we provide:
- General dermatology for patients of all ages
- Diagnosis and treatment for common and complicated skin disorders
- Psoriasis (including the use of systemic biologic agents)
- Mole and skin cancer examinations
- Diagnosis and treatment of premalignant and malignant lesions
- Sun damage
- Treatment of warts, cysts, seborrheic keratoses and skin tags
- Preventative Skin Care
We provide complete skin examinations to identify and treat benign, premalignant and malignant lesions. Surgical treatment can include surgical removal, both simple and complex, and/or freezing with liquid nitrogen.
In the event that there is a growth on your skin that needs to be biopsied or removed, Dr.Herron has extensive training in skin surgery.
Our surgical services includes:
- Biopsy of suspicious skin lesions
- Removal of precancerous growths (actinic keratoses) by cryosurgery, pulsed dye laser or chemical peels
- Surgical removal of skin cancers such as basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma
- Removal of benign lesions such as moles, skin tags, seborrheic keratoses, warts and cysts